These photos are taken inside the The GoodWill Theatre. It was designed by Sanford Lacey and built by George F. Johnson of Endicott Johnson Corp. in 1920 for the his employees and residents of the village of Johnson City. Though it opened briefly a few times after, it was largely closed in 1960. The Goodwill Theater is renovating the theater and surrounding properties into a professional performing arts complex and magnet training academy. The details that can still be seen, despite the the deterioration, show how grand it once was and hopefully will be again.